Exp gain prevention item.

Got a great idea lets hear it
pokabu72

Exp gain prevention item.

Post by pokabu72 »

I realized that there are A LOTTTTT of sentimentalists (including myself of course) that want to battle our hearts out with our pets, but don't want them to gain exp and level up. I thought of an idea to prevent the exp gain of a pet- an exp prevention item. In pokemon, there's an item called an everstone. When a pokemon holds an everstone it is allowed to battle as much as it wants, but won't evolve as long as it's holding the everstone itself. I thought that maybe we could create an item that could go somewhat along that concept. Maybe it could be an item received in a quest or something that can be activated and turned on and off whenever the user wants or doesn't want their pet to gain exp or level up.
Des

Re: Exp gain prevention item.

Post by Des »

Definitely something that I will consider but the pet vs pet battles will not gain normal exp but will have a different branch of exp entirely for combat. As an example your pet can be level 10 but can also have a combat level of 3 and any pet vs pet combat will gain exp but not effect the primary branch of exp so your pet will remain level 10 but your combat level will go up. Another example would be that you can have a pet level 5 but have a combat level of 10 due to lots of pet vs pet battles.

This secondary type of exp for combat will also have it's own leaderboards in addition to other related pet vs pet leaderboards that will be added in the next update.
Reshiram

Post by Reshiram »

Oh that sounds interesting
kid123

Post by kid123 »

Even though pokemon is going to end soon i think :cry:
peanutz

Post by peanutz »

I like the pokemon connection (: