My suggestions

Got a great idea lets hear it
everyone

My suggestions

Post by everyone »

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1° Unban all players

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2° New NPC auction : Example: You put your items for sale ai one finds the item you want

Exemple : Pets , Scrools , Equips

3° Homes for sale : Put all the houses in the world to sell, ai players buy and leave their pets inside

4° New staff in the administration

Makes one year that has not upgrade, so players will once again play
iAznpanda

Re: My suggestions

Post by iAznpanda »

Remember, updates can cost money and may take lots of time to release it.
Updates here aren't frequent, but some suggestions I would like to share is:

Multiple Sell: Click all the items you want to sell, and click sell button to sell all at once.

May have post this before but...
More Inventory Slots: Players can buy inventory slots - 1,000 beans each and the maximum is idk... double the regular inventory slots?

Last one I have and may have posted this before or heard of somewhere is...
Trading: Trade with other players in CSK! Trade up to 5 items. Trade anything but beans.

Well there you have it.
Last edited by iAznpanda on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
everyone

Post by everyone »

Another suggestion: Give reset at all, delete all accounts, because the tops pararo players to play, so many people will return to play.
iAznpanda

Post by iAznpanda »

everyone wrote:Another suggestion: Give reset at all, delete all accounts, because the tops pararo players to play, so many people will return to play.
May be a bad idea, players may "accidently" click on the reset all and could lose their account, and some people may go on accounts that aren't theirs to delete that certain person's account.

Was sort of a good suggestion though! ;)
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Like the homes for sale idea. :)
sonny00777

Post by sonny00777 »

It would be cool for a guild to get a house in world. Guild wars or matches will be fought to claim territory in world.
iAznpanda

Post by iAznpanda »

sonny00777 wrote:It would be cool for a guild to get a house in world. Guild wars or matches will be fought to claim territory in world.
I wonder how that would end.