Solution That Could Help With No Cheat

Got a great idea lets hear it
MisterLuck

Solution That Could Help With No Cheat

Post by MisterLuck »

Ok so uhm lately theres been alot of cheating i heard so im thinking you should have some sort of filter that tracks in the Csk window if u have 2 or more windows of csk accounts up and Csk Window should only be Clickable 1x and like not 2 windows should open just 1 XD

Note My Grammer and Not Making Sense You try to figure it out XD
ofekih

Re: Solution That Could Help With No Cheat

Post by ofekih »

that is a great idea that i came up with myself. however, des already thought of that, and it wouldn't work. you can only tell by ip address and two different comps in the same house could have the same address. you can't play with your brother or something
also in coffee houses with free wifi or somethhing have the same address. nice ideas MisterLuck :)
AbbyTheCake

Post by AbbyTheCake »

I think that's a good idea but, it won't exactly work because that would one, be a lot of hard work and two, it would be better if the moderators just logged on often but, that's not their job. Their job is to be online for 30-60 minute period.

Mod playtime hours:

(I think this was recently updated- I'm not aware of any changes)

Shadow:
12pm-1pm PST

KeikoUchiha:
5pm-6pm PST

Kazz:
9pm-10pm PST

These times are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time) so you may want to check your time versus PST and come play with the mods :)

Anyways, I think they way they currently track down cheating is fine enough. Just as long as they have time to ban certain users who continuously disobey the rules.

(Not trying to mini-mod)
honeydaisal

Post by honeydaisal »

Hi I am Honeydaisal i have been playing candysugarkingdom alot and i have seen too many people saying bad language espically the guests and there were no mods I haven't seen the mods ever coming to csk
AbbyTheCake

Post by AbbyTheCake »

honeydaisal wrote:Hi I am Honeydaisal i have been playing candysugarkingdom alot and i have seen too many people saying bad language espically the guests and there were no mods I haven't seen the mods ever coming to csk
I don't normally see Kazz or Keiko log on, but I do see Shadow. If I'm mistaken, he logs on from 3pm to 4pm. I don't really keep track of current mod arrival and departure time... DX
honeydaisal

Post by honeydaisal »

I hope this reply gets back bcause I really didn't see any mods anymore online so I know lot of you didn't see me alot and im still lvl 5 but i wish if I could just see them again I rlly rlly rlly hope this message gets to you all because I can't see you anymore kazz,shadow,des What happened? :( :( :(
Des

Post by Des »

Honeydaisal you really haven't been online at all kazz,shadow and keiko stopped playing a long time ago for each their own reasons that I don't know. But I'm still here just as I have been from the beginning.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Des is so reassuring :) :D ;)