i Suggest Something

Got a great idea lets hear it
CandyLicious

i Suggest Something

Post by CandyLicious »

Guyz i Think T he Game will be better Without Leveling Down Cuz its Hard For Begginers So if we dont have Level Down That Will Be Cool.
Last edited by CandyLicious on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
AbbyTheCake

Re: i Suggest Something

Post by AbbyTheCake »

CandyLicious wrote:Guyz i Think T he Game will be better Without Leveling Down Cuz its Hard For Begginers So if we dont have Level Down Thats Will Be Cool.
But there's a purpose for people to get leveled down. It helps people to know if their making progress or not, and, it's also a punishment for those who do not abide to the game rules which are found on http://candysugarkingdom.com/rules.php. (Do not include the period after the final p.)

Read rule #9:

9. Cheating
Cheating in any way directly or indirectly to gain an advantage over other players will not be tolerated. This game is meant to be fun for everyone and by cheating the game experience gets ruined for all players.

Another thing that goes with rule number 9 are rule numbers 4 and 6:

4. Account passwords
Under no circumstance should you give out your account user name and password or ask for another players user name and password.

6. Account trading
Account trading or selling of any sorts is not allowed and will result in players being permanently banned.

**I'm very sorry if I seem like I'm min-modding... I'm just stating the facts!**
yuminakamaru

Post by yuminakamaru »

i like it more if there was no lagging cause im the queen of lag and i dont like it :x :( :cry:
Des

Post by Des »

yuminakamaru wrote:i like it more if there was no lagging cause im the queen of lag and i dont like it :x :( :cry:
If you look in the help and support section you will find this topic about latency/lag:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=43&p=44#p44
vikram

Post by vikram »

AbbyTheCake wrote:
CandyLicious wrote:Guyz i Think T he Game will be better Without Leveling Down Cuz its Hard For Begginers So if we dont have Level Down Thats Will Be Cool.
But there's a purpose for people to get leveled down. It helps people to know if their making progress or not, and, it's also a punishment for those who do not abide to the game rules which are found on http://candysugarkingdom.com/rules.php. (Do not include the period after the final p.)

Read rule #9:

9. Cheating
Cheating in any way directly or indirectly to gain an advantage over other players will not be tolerated. This game is meant to be fun for everyone and by cheating the game experience gets ruined for all players.

4. Account passwords
Under no circumstance should you give out your account user name and password or ask for another players user name and password.

6. Account trading
Account trading or selling of any sorts is not allowed and will result in players being permanently banned.

**I'm very sorry if I seem like I'm min-modding... I'm just stating the facts!**
i agreed to u
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

yuminakamaru wrote:i like it more if there was no lagging cause im the queen of lag and i dont like it :x :( :cry:
your computer is not very good at playing games i think
SpongeTeddyBear

AbbyTheCake wrote:

Read rule #9:

9. Cheating

4. Account passwords

6. Account trading

abby why arent you in csk anymore
i never see you :cry: :cry:
TheUnknown

Post by TheUnknown »

SpongeTeddyBear wrote:
AbbyTheCake wrote:

Read rule #9:

9. Cheating

4. Account passwords

6. Account trading

abby why arent you in csk anymore
i never see you :cry: :cry:
She occasionally plays as a guest.
SpongeTeddyBear

but she never now comes on :cry:
vikram

Post by vikram »

why are you crying like a baby :lol: :lol: