Extra Functions ?

Got a great idea lets hear it
MisterLuck

Extra Functions ?

Post by MisterLuck »

1.)My Idea is that we should have "Guilds".
2.)Or Own a House :D
3.)A Invitation Button that Invites People into there Rooms
4.) Kick People Out of Room Button thats not as harsh( Depending on Votes who wants who kicked out of the room~)
5.)When Typing a Emo Con we should have a Picture ontop our heads too >:D thats colored... :3
6.)Make Clothes for your character Categorized by Hair ( Thats some Fake Hair XD) , Head, Shoes, Shirt, Pants, Overalls, and gloves , and cape
7.)Make Simple Quest that Get Harder Each Time and Gives some Nice and Mellow Rewards such as Exp
8.)Make a Full Screen Content of the game or have a Option where we can change the Size!
9.) *Under Construction* Thats all i have
This May Seem Pointless but Keep your opinions to your self XD
SpongeTeddyBear

Re: Extra Functions ?

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

MisterLuck wrote:1.)My Idea is that we should have "Guilds".
2.)Or Own a House :D
3.)A Invitation Button that Invites People into there Rooms
4.) Kick People Out of Room Button thats not as harsh( Depending on Votes who wants who kicked out of the room~)
5.)When Typing a Emo Con we should have a Picture ontop our heads too >:D thats colored... :3
6.)Make Clothes for your character Categorized by Hair ( Thats some Fake Hair XD) , Head, Shoes, Shirt, Pants, Overalls, and gloves , and cape
7.)Make Simple Quest that Get Harder Each Time and Gives some Nice and Mellow Rewards such as Exp
8.)Make a Full Screen Content of the game or have a Option where we can change the Size!
9.) *Under Construction* Thats all i have
This May Seem Pointless but Keep your opinions to your self XD
i so like it
i want to own a house
Reshiram

Re: Extra Functions ?

Post by Reshiram »

*Puts computer in house, my character starts playing Csk* XD