''Cheaters And Hackers Sections''

Got a great idea lets hear it
HellCandy

Re: ''Cheaters And Hackers Sections''

Post by HellCandy »

Even if they disable multi login in the game..there is some programs can make them open the game in 2 different browsers.. :|
EvilYummyCandys

Post by EvilYummyCandys »

Or more like,you should put an report button on the user profile so when the user is doing something wrong or using bad words and violate the community u can report the user and type a little brief of what she/he did and submit.
MisterLuck

Post by MisterLuck »

I'd Kind of Disagree with that Because some People Would Troll Around with the Report button and Lie.
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

Des wrote:I am currently using the best bot prevention system that I am aware of, the problem is that the people who make these bots are very smart and they know what they are doing. There is no bot prevention system that they can not bypass.

The current one that I am using is made by Google which is a multi-billion dollar company and their way of preventing bots is really good. It stops 99.9% of them, if I did not use their bot prevention system it would be a complete disaster.
why don't you say it stops 100.00% of them :?:
Des

Post by Des »

If I said it stops 100% of all bots it would not be true because nothing is perfect.
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

Des wrote:If I said it stops 100% of all bots it would not be true because nothing is perfect.
ohhhhhhhhhhhh
thanks for telling me ;)