''Cheaters And Hackers Sections''

Got a great idea lets hear it
HellCandy

''Cheaters And Hackers Sections''

Post by HellCandy »

Des i've been thinking why don't you make an cheaters and hackers (any kind) topic/section here in the forum...and if anyone saw a hacker or a cheater they report him there but they should have a proof, like screenshot, or even a video, and the person who report a cheater or a hacker (any kind) get a reword (beans)....so what do you think..waiting for ur answer.!! :!: :!: :idea:

BTW...You can also report a person who uses bad language or any kind of it!!!! :!:

Hope you like it..or even a part of it. ;)
ofekih

Re: ''Cheaters And Hackers Sections''

Post by ofekih »

lol the problem with this is that this gives a reward for catching cheaters.
this might not seem like a problem, but it actually encourages people to create two accounts, one that's normal, and one that will cheat. the normal one will catch the cheating one (all played out) to get the beans reward. des WILL notice that they both have the same ip address though, but he would prefer his time not be wasted (i think and hope). cheaters are already being reported and taken care of by des and fellow candysugarkingdom players without any reward. thanks for trying to help :)
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

Well..you have a point.

But not if every player an (ID) if they made it, so mods and admin could know if its a real account or a [bot/fake].

I think all that will come in the soon future...i hope..thanks for the feedback. ;)
Des

Post by Des »

ofekih has the right idea in that even though the idea in concept is to prevent cheating in actuality it will promote it as well as it will significantly increase the amount of emails/messages I get about cheaters/hackers which are not correct most of the time.
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

Des..i was in a forum (game)...and i sign up there and when i log in some message appears in a screen and says ''Are you human'' or ''Say Hello'' and you have to answer it...the point is...i think the made it so no bots can join to the forum and spam or something..i dont know..
Des

Post by Des »

I am currently using the best bot prevention system that I am aware of, the problem is that the people who make these bots are very smart and they know what they are doing. There is no bot prevention system that they can not bypass.

The current one that I am using is made by Google which is a multi-billion dollar company and their way of preventing bots is really good. It stops 99.9% of them, if I did not use their bot prevention system it would be a complete disaster.
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

I know right...i guess nothing can stop them.. :|
MisterLuck

Post by MisterLuck »

Can't you Put Like a Prevention from Letting people Put Csk with 2 or more windows? To not Cheat?
PinkTeddyBear

Post by PinkTeddyBear »

but wat if they wanna b guest and play as guest and then have another tab for their regular account and just wait in the lobby....~cough~
w0lv3rin3

Post by w0lv3rin3 »

ofekih wrote:lol the problem with this is that this gives a reward for catching cheaters.
this might not seem like a problem, but it actually encourages people to create two accounts, one that's normal, and one that will cheat. the normal one will catch the cheating one (all played out) to get the beans reward. des WILL notice that they both have the same ip address though, but he would prefer his time not be wasted (i think and hope). cheaters are already being reported and taken care of by des and fellow candysugarkingdom players without any reward. thanks for trying to help :)
Thats why they need to disable multi-login in this game :)