simple idea

Got a great idea lets hear it
ofekih

simple idea

Post by ofekih »

i know that you don't want to be sidetracked with little things, but i'm pretty sure this only takes a second. if you can just make a beep sound whenever someone types something when you are not on the page, it'll be nice. many people, including me, go on when nobody is online, so we just leave csk on, watch videos on youtube or whatnot, and check in every few minutes to see if someone is on. a beep would really be nice, thanks for reading
HellCandy

Re: simple idea

Post by HellCandy »

Lol..i was going to say that...and yeah its a good idea..sometimes i leave the game on and go to other game forums or go talk with some of my friends on xat chat so i thought..what if he made a sound like in the xat chat when someone send something...so good idea man :idea: ;)
Des

Post by Des »

I like this idea, I will put it on my todo list. But something that appears to be simple almost never is.
PinkTeddyBear

Post by PinkTeddyBear »

we should do it!
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

yes we should do it
Aznpanda

Post by Aznpanda »

But what happens when your laptop or computer has no sound? Like mine I can't really fix it.
SpongeTeddyBear

Aznpanda wrote:But what happens when your laptop or computer has no sound? Like mine I can't really fix it.
well thats the problem...
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

Aznpanda wrote:But what happens when your laptop or computer has no sound? Like mine I can't really fix it.
You can use a headphones or speakers.
SpongeTeddyBear

HellCandy wrote:
You can use a headphones or speakers.
right
just connect your headphones or speakers to the speaker/headphones port (mostly located on the right or left side in some cases it may be in front) (mines port is yellow so it may be other colors)