Forum suggestions

Got a great idea lets hear it
Des

Forum suggestions

Post by Des »

If you think that the forum needs a new category for topics to go into let me know and make sure to give a reason why.
iFebo7

Re: Forum suggestions

Post by iFebo7 »

Idk if this would work but oh well. Maybe there could be a tournament section or a game section. You would be able to organize a mini tournament between you and your friends or a specific time to go one on one with someone.
MisterLuck

Post by MisterLuck »

Des wrote:If you think that the forum needs a new category for topics to go into let me know and make sure to give a reason why.
Get a peer mediation center :3
PinkTeddyBear

Post by PinkTeddyBear »

lol a wat?
vikram

Post by vikram »

iFebo7 wrote:Idk if this would work but oh well. Maybe there could be a tournament section or a game section. You would be able to organize a mini tournament between you and your friends or a specific time to go one on one with someone.
looks very light
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

I have a suggestion:
a link to the main csk site so ppl won't have to go back or type in candysugarkingdom.com
this may not work but try
MisterLuck

Post by MisterLuck »

That Doesn't Make Sense... You can just Favorite the Site and Go Back to it, Not that hard to type
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

MisterLuck wrote:That Doesn't Make Sense... You can just Favorite the Site and Go Back to it, Not that hard to type
maybe
Aznpanda

Post by Aznpanda »

How about a ... Wait no that's a suggestion hold up a... ... ... ... Man this Is harder than it looks ... Oh how bout a creation topic? Wait no that's a suggestion hmm ...a um a donation topic??????? :D wait no umm an I got no idea I'll think of one later..................................... :arrow: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Aznpanda

Post by Aznpanda »

I got it how about premium because some of us wants to ask questions about premium like me, if you buy premium can you buy beans?