A new game mode I thought up

Got a great idea lets hear it
Aznpanda

A new game mode I thought up

Post by Aznpanda »

Well I was thinking of a game mode that lets you get a little more exp (cheaters will be ban immediately) like head quarters or something ;) or one that let's you play with your pet it's like you have bombs and your pet tries to get the other players out or something I'll brainstorm some ideas later :D :) :roll:
SpongeTeddyBear

Re: A new game mode I thought up

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

Aznpanda wrote:Well I was thinking of a game mode that lets you get a little more exp (cheaters will be ban immediately) like head quarters or something ;) or one that let's you play with your pet it's like you have bombs and your pet tries to get the other players out or something I'll brainstorm some ideas later :D :) :roll:
I agree with you :mrgreen:
vikram

Post by vikram »

i 2 agree wid u
joshua241

Post by joshua241 »

I AGREE ITS AWSOME :idea:
balderas25

Post by balderas25 »

I agree
peanutz

Post by peanutz »

Aznpanda wrote:Well I was thinking of a game mode that lets you get a little more exp (cheaters will be ban immediately) like head quarters or something ;) or one that let's you play with your pet it's like you have bombs and your pet tries to get the other players out or something I'll brainstorm some ideas later :D :) :roll:
If there's a mode to get more exp then no one will go to the original gamerooms... :|
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

peanutz wrote:
If there's a mode to get more exp then no one will go to the original gamerooms... :|
but if you can put a limit to how many times you can enter?
like 4 times
vikram

Post by vikram »

Des i have a Idea too. there must be a secret room that is CSK Command Room only CSK secret agent can go there. and for become an agent they need to passed a test like they need only 10 second to go to other room, these pets can kill a red mushroom, then some question will appear like this
Why you want to become agent?
Who is the Most Powerfull knight on CSK? (mean Red or Blue)
How many Super Monsters are Here? (6 Because Warrior Bunny, Frosty, Kibbles, Huggles, Muffins)
then after this they must have these requirements
He must be level 5 or over than this
He Never Cheat
He had Caught some People they are cussing or cheating
after they become secret agent then 1 button will appear on other's player card that name is "Report Player" and after pressing this button there a message box will appear that ask why you want to report this player after submitting reason (they can post URL too for prove) that message will reached at Moderator.
peanutz

Post by peanutz »

vikram wrote:Des i have a Idea too. there must be a secret room that is CSK Command Room only CSK secret agent can go there. and for become an agent they need to passed a test like they need only 10 second to go to other room, these pets can kill a red mushroom, then some question will appear like this
How many Super Monsters are Here? (6 Because Warrior Bunny, Frosty, Kibbles, Huggles, Muffins)
He Never Cheat
after they become secret agent then 1 button will appear on other's player card that name is "Report Player" and after pressing this button there a message box will appear that ask why you want to report this player after submitting reason (they can post URL too for prove) that message will reached at Moderator.
If I can recall, this is just like some other game.. This is practically what a Moderator does, except when you are chosen for a Moderator I believe you don't have a test given to you.. This would also be much work for Des to do if this ever did happen. But I guess it is still a good idea :)
vikram

Post by vikram »

peanutz wrote:
vikram wrote:Des i have a Idea too. there must be a secret room that is CSK Command Room only CSK secret agent can go there. and for become an agent they need to passed a test like they need only 10 second to go to other room, these pets can kill a red mushroom, then some question will appear like this
He Never Cheat
If I can recall, this is just like some other game.. This is practically what a Moderator does, except when you are chosen for a Moderator I believe you don't have a test given to you.. This would also be much work for Des to do if this ever did happen. But I guess it is still a good idea :)
I know i also have a Website, That is Really hard to Handle a website. we need to complete member's Demands. Admin Need to Do Many Work for Website and Mod need to Handle the System