Got a great idea lets hear it
Des

Re: Good Idea? ^.^

Post by Des »

SpongeTeddyBear wrote:
peanutz wrote:
Silent wrote:Why? :!:
I Want to live :? I'm just a little peanut don't hurt me :cry:
I can put peanutz on a piece of bread and eat it as a sandwich :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol
peanutz

Post by peanutz »

SpongeTeddyBear wrote:
peanutz wrote:
Silent wrote:Why? :!:
I Want to live :? I'm just a little peanut don't hurt me :cry:
I can put peanutz on a piece of bread and eat it as a sandwich :lol: :lol: :lol:
No both of you are trying to eat me :o I should run.. like now :lol:
Silent

Post by Silent »

Peanuts can't run! :D
peanutz

Post by peanutz »

Silent wrote:Peanuts can't run! :D
Oh yeah, watch me :lol:
Des

Post by Des »

peanutz wrote:Well I just saw premium and I looked at everything you get to do.. But I was thinking what if once you buy premium, you get free jellybeans ^-^ I mean it might not be a good idea, but I thought I'd share it(:
-Peanutz <(^-^<)
I have considered this in the past but I have always wanted premium to be something that has some reward for those players who want to support CSK, I do not want someone to get premium for the purpose of getting Jellybeans from it. I hope that makes sense.
peanutz

Post by peanutz »

Des wrote:
peanutz wrote:Well I just saw premium and I looked at everything you get to do.. But I was thinking what if once you buy premium, you get free jellybeans ^-^ I mean it might not be a good idea, but I thought I'd share it(:
-Peanutz <(^-^<)
I have considered this in the past but I have always wanted premium to be something that has some reward for those players who want to support CSK, I do not want someone to get premium for the purpose of getting Jellybeans from it. I hope that makes sense.
Yes this makes complete sense. Thanks for telling me(:
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

Des wrote:
-Peanutz <(^-^<)
well um you could make a package that says 400 beans for $15.00 or something like that
vikram

Post by vikram »

Hey Guys if You want to See All Candy Sugar Kingdom Item's View then go to here
http://www.cskgame.com/xml/items.xml
I Found it