...What Did I Do?

Screenshots and videos of Candy Sugar Kingdom
bluedragon123

Re: ...What Did I Do?

Post by bluedragon123 »

ik rite do u even hav one ? no offense but if u dnt rly know wat was happening then plz dnt stick urself into ppls things or smething :|
bluedragon123

Post by bluedragon123 »

this comment / message goes to loyal, thou u all can read it also
peanutz

Post by peanutz »

Guys and girls, this a forum.. anyone can see it, so don't go targeting after people who are "sticking in", we are all allowed to say what we want, as long as it is appropriate. And we should be respecting each other, not fighting or putting fellow members down, like loyal said. After all, almost all of us go into a topic, or conversation we are not meant to be in.
loyal

Post by loyal »

Andrew wrote:Wait who is loyal o_O.. :!: :?
gosh you guys act like you never seen a new player in your whole entire life .-.
loyal

Post by loyal »

bluedragon123 wrote:ik rite do u even hav one ? no offense but if u dnt rly know wat was happening then plz dnt stick urself into ppls things or smething :|
will excuse you? The picture is right in front of my face. I think I know what I talking about here. In can you guys please stop pretending who am I? I not here to social or give out my personal information. I have rights to help others here on thy forums just like you do. So please stop with this stop dipping in into topics in all that crap because really? I have rights just like you to post whatever I want as long it not in a negative way we are here to discuss topics not to play let get to know each other. I mean seriously? Is you guys going to do this with the next new register user?
loyal

Post by loyal »

Andrew wrote:I don't mean like in real life,but do you have a csk account?
um? Yes? But I not giving it out to nobody. This is the forums. Everyone can view in say what they want in a positive way. But I do not wish to go through hours getting to know everybody it kinda creepy :?
bluedragon123

Post by bluedragon123 »

hahaha lol yea... lol im not sure wat im talking about lol
bluedragon123

Post by bluedragon123 »

im barely paying attention soo... yea