Do you have to level up your weaknesses?

Any and all stuff pets related
Deh_Loquendero

Do you have to level up your weaknesses?

Post by Deh_Loquendero »

I'll be more specific obviously:
Blue Jellies are strong with the elements Lgt and Wtr, but the others like Fire, Drk... its lacking power, so do you level those o just concentrate on improving Wtr and Lgt?
Jessimine

Re: Do you have to level up your weaknesses?

Post by Jessimine »

. . . Welp, it all depends on what you want for your pet. Whether this is your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc., those elements won't matter until your jelly is a much higher level and there are requirements for certain elements, equipment, and skills/spells.

For example, if you wanted to teach your blue jelly a spell, let's say lightning, then you need 10 points in the element Lgtn in order to teach it that spell. And then you'll need to add more points as your pet lvls up if you want to upgrade it to do even more damage.

Or another more realistic example, say you found/received a weapon with a element requirement, like a Fire Emblem. As the name implies, you need points in the Elm Fire, 5 to be exact. Technically speaking, it's perfect for pets with high or decent Elm Fire, like red jellies, mushrooms, or pumpkins, BUT IT'S POSSIBLE To give it to a blue jelly IF you put 4 points into Fire Elm. But since blue jellies aren't good at the Elm Fire with only one point to start with, I wouldn't recommend that you do that since it would be a waste of points when you can get more out of an element that your pet is high in points already.

So to sum this all up, I don't say that you should lvl up your weaknesses. Actually, you should just save up on those points. Unless you have something REAAALLY COOL and you want to give it to your pet that isn't compatible with it, then it's all up to you. ¯\_(⁰▿⁰)_/¯
ahhhhh i'm not good at this stuff. can someone really knowledgeable explain better than meeee? (TT ^ TT)
Deh_Loquendero

Post by Deh_Loquendero »

Jessimine wrote:. . . Welp, it all depends on what you want for your pet. Whether this is your 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc., those elements won't matter until your jelly is a much higher level and there are requirements for certain elements, equipment, and skills/spells.

For example, if you wanted to teach your blue jelly a spell, let's say lightning, then you need 10 points in the element Lgtn in order to teach it that spell. And then you'll need to add more points as your pet lvls up if you want to upgrade it to do even more damage.

Or another more realistic example, say you found/received a weapon with a element requirement, like a Fire Emblem. As the name implies, you need points in the Elm Fire, 5 to be exact. Technically speaking, it's perfect for pets with high or decent Elm Fire, like red jellies, mushrooms, or pumpkins, BUT IT'S POSSIBLE To give it to a blue jelly IF you put 4 points into Fire Elm. But since blue jellies aren't good at the Elm Fire with only one point to start with, I wouldn't recommend that you do that since it would be a waste of points when you can get more out of an element that your pet is high in points already.

So to sum this all up, I don't say that you should lvl up your weaknesses. Actually, you should just save up on those points. Unless you have something REAAALLY COOL and you want to give it to your pet that isn't compatible with it, then it's all up to you. ¯\_(⁰▿⁰)_/¯
ahhhhh i'm not good at this stuff. can someone really knowledgeable explain better than meeee? (TT ^ TT)
Seems like an alright explanation to me, to be honest.
Des

Post by Des »

Build on the strengths not the weaknesses, there is no perfect build but as you experiment and learn more about pets you will be able to make pets to fit your play style. Some pets such as Green Jelly pet is great because it is capable of also being a support healer within a party as well as output some good damage while having high amount of HP.

Don't be afraid of experimenting because it is through trying different things that you will learn what you like and what works. You can also use Magic Capsule to reset all stats and start over.
Deh_Loquendero

Post by Deh_Loquendero »

Thank you Des