Importance of Pet Growth

Any and all stuff pets related
HellCandy

Importance of Pet Growth

Post by HellCandy »

I've noticed that some players don't actually use Pet Growth or don't really understand how to make use of it well enough. So, I decided to share some basic information and maybe a trick to help you make better decisions regarding equipment's and pet stats.

Starting with the obvious, what is Pet Growth? Well, basically it's an overview of your pet/jelly strengths and weaknesses which includes both of the base stats and elements. You can read more here

Now, how do I make use of it? That's simple, you've already learned what the strengths and weaknesses of your pet/jelly are, meaning you have the knowledge to start building your pet/jelly accordingly, based on what stats/elements works best with it, of course with the option to have some adjustments.

Which then leads me to my next topic, which is something that I like to do before making any adjustments and to learn whether I can use a specific equipment on a specific pet/jelly or not.
This is how I personally like to use the Pet Growth
First off, to avoid confusion let's name the points we gain from leveling up Lvl Points, and the ones that get increased to our stats/elements Inc Points.

You are probably wondering, what are those numbers? what do they mean? Well, to make it simple, those numbers refer to how many Inc Points will be increased to a specific stat/element after adding 1 single Lvl Point to it, depending on how strong or weak the stat/element is. Pet Growth differs from one to another depending on the type/color of the pet/jelly.

For example, this picture shows the Pet Growth of a blue jelly, if we take a few examples like the water/dark/light elements and intelligence/endurance stats and start adding Lvl Points to them,
we will get:
(+1) Inc Points increased to dark element per (+1) Lvl Points
(+2) Inc Points increased to light element per (+1) Lvl Points
(+5) Inc Points increased to water element per (+1) Lvl Points
(+4) Inc Points increased to intelligence per (+1) Lvl Points
(+3) Inc Points increased to endurance per (+1) Lvl Points

Which then helps me calculate and make better decisions to my pet stats depending on the equipment's/abilities that I need or want on a specific pet/jelly.
It's perfectly fine to do mistakes, you can always use a Magic Capsule to reset your pet/jelly stats if you need to fix or change something, don't be afraid to test and experiment stuff out.

Hopefully this gives a better understanding on how Pet Growth works and helps out a bit :)
Des

Re: Importance of Pet Growth

Post by Des »

Excellent post.

I like the breakdown and illustration.