quest guide

Any and all stuff pets related
vikram

Re: quest guide

Post by vikram »

pokabu72 wrote:some people have trouble finding quests so i made this guide
1st quest: Welcome Gift From The Guardian: first, go to the guardian talk to him then talk to bubbles(click quest when your talking to a NPC for a quest) then talk to guardian. then go to your inventory and click on the gift box then chose a egg red or blue, then accept and then click on the egg after and hatch it and name it.
2nd quest: Talk To Cody: talk to guardian then talk to cody then talk to guardian.
3rd quest: Talk To Teddy: talk to guardian then talk to teddy then talk to guardian.
4th quest: A Stick But No Marshmallow: First! kill a level one jelly whichever you choose, with your pet. then go to daisy talk to her then talk to teddy, after that you must defeat 5 level one red jellies. after you finish that go back to daisy and talk to her.

5th quest: A New Chocolate: go to bubbles and talk to him. then defeat 3 level one blue jelly. after go talk to bubbles.
6th quest: Revenge For The Cupcake: go to lisa and talk to her( lisa isnt outside shes in the house outside of where daisy stands.) then defeat 5 level 2 red jelly and 3 level 2 blue jelly. after that go to lisa and talk to her.(go south then east then south and keep going from there to find level 2 jelly. start from the place with the house on the left.) also, you might level up after that quest.
7th quest: Lemons Are Sour: go to zac ( zac is inside the house that bubbles is outside of)talk to zac then kill 3 level 2 blue jelly, 5 level 2 red jelly, and one level 3 green jelly( the green jelly is west of the level 2s.) WARNING! green jelly has alot of health so you strongly should be with a party when killing it possibly someone with a level 5-6 pet. after killing those jellies go to zac and talk to him.
u just 4got 2 quest.
6th Quest: The End of world: go to NPC Hazel. shez at the left side of Teddy. she will says find the lollipop ring. accept the quest. go at lvl3. kill yellow jellies and 5 red jellies. u will find a ring. get on Lisa and back the lollipop ring. but she give nothing in reward lol :-P
7th Quest: Dark force of Twinkie: go at bubbles accept the quest. kill 5 red jellies and 3 blue jellies. and finally kill the jelly knight. go at bubbles he give a lemon sword to u.
Last edited by vikram on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
vikram

Post by vikram »

14th Quest: The End of world again: go at the bubbles. he will says find the 1 marble bag and 6 marbles. get on aria where kibbles is. entered the house and kill the blue jellies for marble bag. now get on first aria of lvl 5. entered the house. u will find only yellow jellies. keep killing them till u didn't find 6 marbles. if u find them then return back them to bubbles. he wil give studed leather armor (So old and weak)
15th: Chaos Bunny: go at the NPC Liz. she will give this quest. if u can't find Liz then go at whre NPC Cody and Kyle is. entered in 1st house. she will says 1 evil bunny doing evil things. Defeat the Warrior bunny. (He is only one so u can ask to any1 where is that). but b careful he is so strong and 1 Jelly Knight is also with him and u will get a studed leather helmet
Last edited by vikram on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
DR.Rap27

Post by DR.Rap27 »

15th quest:Magic Mushroom:Go to Jake he will tell you to defeat Kibbles.
16th quest:Popsicles Are Evil:Go to Teddy then he will tell you to defeat Frosty.
joshua241

Post by joshua241 »

pokabu72 wrote:10th quest: The Quest For Sparky The Turtle Part 3: after finishing the quest for sparky the turtle part 2 go to nick, and talk to him then talk to ryan and then talk to nick. 11th quest: The Quest For Sparky The Turtle Part 4: after finishing the 3rd part of the sparky quest series, go to layla and talk to her. then talk to lisa, then go to kyle. then you'll end the series of sparky quests. he'll remember that he was just an imaginary turtle.
12th quest: What The Fudgesicle?: after finishing part 4 go to zack and talk to him. he'll say he lost his right sock.(this is the second sock quest so far and its really strange isnt it? o_O) go kill level 4 boss green jelly they are northeast of the third area with level 3 jellies, (but personally that one doesnt work as well) and the second one which will finish the evil sock quest is south then west from where the other green jelly boss is. Warning! only those two(or most likely the second green jelly described) will finish the quest! you will need to be level 6 to finish the quest, and it helps alot to have a party of 4 it makes the quest go faster. this quest may take awhile so be prepared to kill alot of green jelly. once you finish the quest go to zac.
i never get sock i need help
Aznpanda

Post by Aznpanda »

Need help with second sock quest
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

nice job with the other quests sorry i didnt pick up on the rest. and zaks sock quest takes very long possibly a week to finish, you need a lvl 6 pet too, and your pet must survive to get the sock.
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

i have lolipop ring see here

but when i go to lisa the one who gave me the quest it doesnt show "quests" look here
vikram

Post by vikram »

pokabu72 wrote:nice job with the other quests sorry i didnt pick up on the rest. and zaks sock quest takes very long possibly a week to finish, you need a lvl 6 pet too, and your pet must survive to get the sock.
u r ri8.
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

SpongeTeddyBear wrote:i have lolipop ring see here

but when i go to lisa the one who gave me the quest it doesnt show "quests" look here
EDIT: it was hazel who gave me it
i clicked on her and i saw quests
thanks to hellcandy
i asked him about it and he said try other NPCs like alex and hazel
vikram

Post by vikram »

DR.Rap27 wrote:15th quest:Magic Mushroom:Go to Jake he will tell you to defeat Kibbles.
16th quest:Popsicles Are Evil:Go to Teddy then he will tell you to defeat Frosty.
i tell this in summary
16th Quest: Magic Mushroom: Go to Jake (u know where is tht) he will give a quest to defeat the kibbles. go at kibbles. defeat that and complete the quest. he will give Frosty Staff in reward (it's better reward after useless weapons :mrgreen:)