quest guide

Any and all stuff pets related
vikram

Re: quest guide

Post by vikram »

DR.Rap27 wrote:15th quest:Magic Mushroom:Go to Jake he will tell you to defeat Kibbles.
16th quest:Popsicles Are Evil:Go to Teddy then he will tell you to defeat Frosty.
i tell this in summary
16th Quest: Magic Mushroom: Go to Jake (u know where is tht) he will give a quest to defeat the kibbles. go at kibbles. defeat that and complete the quest. he will give Frosty Staff in reward (it's better reward after useless weapons :mrgreen:)
17th Quest: Popsicle are Evil: go to teddy. he said to defeat frosty. defeat frosty. teddy will give Fire Elbem Sword.
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

vikram wrote:
DR.Rap27 wrote:15th quest:Magic Mushroom:Go to Jake he will tell you to defeat Kibbles.
16th quest:Popsicles Are Evil:Go to Teddy then he will tell you to defeat Frosty.
i tell this in summary
16th Quest: Magic Mushroom: Go to Jake (u know where is tht) he will give a quest to defeat the kibbles. go at kibbles. defeat that and complete the quest. he will give Frosty Staff in reward (it's better reward after useless weapons :mrgreen:)
17th Quest: Popsicle are Evil: go to teddy. he said to defeat frosty. defeat frosty. teddy will give Fire Elbem Sword.
"Fire Emblem Sword"
:)
vikram

Post by vikram »

oh sorry for misspelled
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

Healing quest: this quest doesn't need to be activated by being a certain level, or finishing any other quests. the only way of activating it- is with a knocked out pet.
1ST: you must have a knocked out pet summoned with you.(it must have 0 health and have x.x eyes)
2ND: go to bubbles, hes right outside of the world beginning entrance, then talk to him.
3RD: go to teddy, hes where you buy candy from, if you keep going right from where bubbles is you'll find him. then talk to him.
4TH: go to bubbles after talking to teddy, and talk to bubbles. then you'll have your pet healed with 150 Health.
NOTE! this quest can be done as many times as you want as long as you have a knocked out pet with you.
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

pokabu72 wrote:Healing quest: this quest doesn't need to be activated by being a certain level, or finishing any other quests. the only way of activating it- is with a knocked out pet.
1ST: you must have a knocked out pet summoned with you.(it must have 0 health and have x.x eyes)
2ND: go to bubbles, hes right outside of the world beginning entrance, then talk to him.
3RD: go to teddy, hes where you buy candy from, if you keep going right from where bubbles is you'll find him. then talk to him.
4TH: go to bubbles after talking to teddy, and talk to bubbles. then you'll have your pet healed with 150 Health.
NOTE! this quest can be done as many times as you want as long as you have a knocked out pet with you.
I already knew about this but thanks to u for reminding others :D
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

no problem! now if anyone asks what the healing quest is it's right up here for anyone to look.
Aznpanda

Post by Aznpanda »

there is more quest you should ask like THE BLUEBERRY PIE QUEST i need help finding 5 sugar cubes can someone tell me? PLZ
Aznpanda

Post by Aznpanda »

Nvm but some times when ever I just post JUST post that I need help I get what I need is that sometin
megaman

Post by megaman »

can you help me i can t comeplete qeust
what the fugsicle
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

megaman wrote:can you help me i can t comeplete qeust
what the fugsicle
What's your name on the game, i'll help you when i see you. ;)