CSK Tournament 4 early information

General conversations
Des

CSK Tournament 4 early information

Post by Des »

I know it's been a long time since the last tournament and I'm just letting everyone know well in advance that the next one will be CSK T4 and it will be a 1v1 Pet vs Pet tournament. Of course this can not happen until the next update is completed because there is currently no challenge system for the pets. As usual there will be some great prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place and the tournament will be elimination just like before as well as the tournament will be broadcasted on twitch tv.

Just to be clear there is no specifics that have been determined such as date of tournament or prizes, the tournament signup will be just like before in that when the details go public you will also be able to sign up for the tournament through the official website.

So if you're planning to join the tournament you should probably start training your pets in preparation for battle :)
HellCandy

Re: CSK Tournament 4 early information

Post by HellCandy »

Interesting. I will be looking forward for the Tournament!
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Please don't make it on a Saturday... :lol: (Greatly appreciated) 8-)
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

Can you make it a Guild pet vs pet Tournament? and instead of having a 1v1 could you make it like for example 2v2 or higher if it's possible.

I think that way it would be more fun and chaotic to watch. And of course to steal some more cookies for my evil bunny! :)
Des

Post by Des »

HellCandy wrote:Can you make it a Guild pet vs pet Tournament? and instead of having a 1v1 could you make it like for example 2v2 or higher if it's possible.

I think that way it would be more fun and chaotic to watch. And of course to steal some more cookies for my evil bunny! :)
It is too early to really say for sure but organizing teams is generally more difficult than organizing single player matches primarily due to a team requiring the whole team to be present or they will be disqualified.

Having said that I have a different type of event idea I would like to try later on that is similar to what you suggested but before planning too far ahead the main thing is that this update has to be completed before we can move forward.
yunis2003

Post by yunis2003 »

Sounds great!!! my pet is ready for battle...except when it comes down to me vs hellcandy x.x

P.S. If i use my Raindrop (mage pet) the auto attack, which is the magic attack....does the damage of that spell count as magic based attack or a physical based attack?
Des

Post by Des »

yunis2003 wrote:Sounds great!!! my pet is ready for battle...except when it comes down to me vs hellcandy x.x

P.S. If i use my Raindrop (mage pet) the auto attack, which is the magic attack....does the damage of that spell count as magic based attack or a physical based attack?
Magic Attack is magic damage.
Reshiram

Post by Reshiram »

Oh ok :shock:
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

Oh boy, if we are having a pvp tournament, I gotta lvl up my greenie :D
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

Oh and like Andrew said, please make it on a sunday (greatly appreciated lol)