meeting new people

General conversations
takera

meeting new people

Post by takera »

If you meet a new person that just joined Candy Sugar Kingdom,
You should always let them know the rules! ;)
If they dont know them,
they can do bad things.
mariobros

Re: meeting new people

Post by mariobros »

Yup big time. And this is why people get ban, quit the game, get bullied by players in the game, and other things. Its not the new player fault that cuss or what ever, its the players that aren't new or what ever. They don't tell them the rules before they fully play the game but even if they do break the rules people just go on ahead and report them and I find that quite unfair. takera you're such a smart person for thinking this :D :D :D :D :D
Jessimine

Post by Jessimine »

mariobros wrote:And this is why people get ban, quit the game, get bullied by players in the game, and other things. Its not the new player fault that cuss or what ever, its the players that aren't new or what ever. They don't tell them the rules before they fully play the game but even if they do break the rules people just go on ahead and report them and I find that quite unfair. . .
Hello?
In lobby, you can see this. ANYBODY can see this. If you did not see this, you are either (no offence intended) blind or very ignorant. THIS is a SPECIFIC warning to both new and old players. Also, there are rules posted:
http://candysugarkingdom.com/rules.php
That's all i'm saying :|
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Well also when you go on the official CSK website there's a thing that says rules ( also just saying)
squirtle

Post by squirtle »

Well takera and mario didn't know. So it's alright :) :) and besides I'm pretty sure most of the people don't look at what's on the chat guide thingy or read the rules unless they're in active player who plays alot.
kid123

Post by kid123 »

Yeah squirtle is right :P :P :P Andrew and Jessi you can't just go on this forum getting mad because of something takera didn't know :P :P :P :P :P :P