What do you mean by the new version?
fireclaw

Re: Dez we Need This Game Back

Post by fireclaw »

there are 2 congregates csk is on the dead 1 or old 1
Des

Post by Des »

I think I know what you mean and there is only one version of CSK that is live, the way that this works is that the file that gets passed around is the loader which is a very small file and the purpose of this is to load the rest of the game. Anytime a new version of any graphical asset or any type of update is made to any part of the game that is loaded in the browser that is the one that will be loaded by the loader. This is also the reason why sometimes you have to clear your browser cache to get the newest version loaded.

So in short there is only one version of CSK and it does not matter which website it is on, it is still the same thing.
fireclaw

Post by fireclaw »

no des what I mean is there is another congregate now csk is on the old website that not many play here is new one look up csk on this site http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/winds_of_chaos
fireclaw

Post by fireclaw »

that site would for sure get csk mems I am in a lot of chats with people and I have guild mates on games that said they play
fireclaw

Post by fireclaw »

that site would for sure get csk mems I am in a lot of chats with people and I have guild mates on games that said they play
Des

Post by Des »

As far as I know there is only one Kongregate and CSK has been on there for a long time:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/candySu ... ar-kingdom

As of some time ago Kongregate disabled CSK on their website without notifying me so it is not accessible unless you use a direct link, I don't fully understand why they did this but I'm sure they have valid reasons for doing this.
fireclaw

Post by fireclaw »

so its same kong as link isent