Hey! Well im planning on playing consistently again

General conversations
yunis2003

Hey! Well im planning on playing consistently again

Post by yunis2003 »

So yeah as my title says it. Im back in csk. I shall be on every so often so feel free to join me every now and then :). I'm hoping the community gets back together and maybe gets more populated as well. I shall help advertise this game personally on my social media and what not. I would like help with advertising so feel free to join in. Who knows maybe we can make csk glorious again :). Anyways yeah. Des please pm me if there is a way i could maybe donate to you so that it kinda helps fund for getting the game more populated and maybe a few small updates and accessibility such as the app proto-type that was mentioned. Thanks again guys for all the wonderful memories and hopefully many more new memories to come as well ^_^.
Des

Re: Hey! Well im planning on playing consistently again

Post by Des »

You are welcome to tell others about CSK and I would very much like to see tons of players playing the game but that is not in my control.
fireclaw

Post by fireclaw »

if we could get together and do a youtube vid wee could get people I think
Des

Post by Des »

If you are going to do it plan it out ahead of time and organize it, the reason why I say this is that majority of the people are in different time zones from across the world.
yunis2003

Post by yunis2003 »

I'm not very good with this whole technical stuff...Maybe Hellcandy can help you with the video.
sonny00777

Post by sonny00777 »

I will also be on consistently as well :) I think that more new or returning players will come on again since its summer time.
fireclaw

Post by fireclaw »

I hope but doubt it