did i just see premium?

General conversations
pokabu72

did i just see premium?

Post by pokabu72 »

i was online csk today and i saw that there's premium now. why premium? are we really gonna have premium membership. who even likes premium.
Des

Re: did i just see premium?

Post by Des »

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=337

Premium is optional and if you don't want to support CSK you don't have to, any and all online games have some sort of premium content. The reason for that is simple without any premium supporters the game will be shut down, I can not afford to cover the cost of the game for ever on my own like I have been doing from the very start.
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

Des wrote:viewtopic.php?f=6&t=337

Premium is optional and if you don't want to support CSK you don't have to, any and all online games have some sort of premium content. The reason for that is simple without any premium supporters the game will be shut down, I can not afford to cover the cost of the game for ever on my own like I have been doing from the very start.
i cant pay for premium
im a kid
but i really want premium :(
lol3000

Post by lol3000 »

im a kid but i have 500 dollars because i do nmnewspapers but my parents donrt let me and i dont even know how to send money throgh internet sorry about that des :(
SpongeTeddyBear

Des wrote:viewtopic.php?f=6&t=337

do u have money to run the game
if u do
cool :lol:
Aznpanda

Post by Aznpanda »

I'm gonna have a lot of money when I move but I don't know how to buy premium membership :(
vikram

Post by vikram »

i want to premium and i have moneys to pay but i don't have credit card
SpongeTeddyBear

vikram wrote:i want to premium and i have moneys to pay but i don't have credit card
when we r adults old enough for a credit card u can pay
vikram

Post by vikram »

SpongeTeddyBear wrote:
vikram wrote:i want to premium and i have moneys to pay but i don't have credit card
very funny
SpongeTeddyBear

SpongeTeddyBear wrote:
hey i just updated my profile picture :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: