Halloween event

General conversations
Des

Halloween event

Post by Des »

I have been thinking of doing a Halloween event because I think it would be fun to have something related to Halloween. I personally always liked Halloween for many reasons but mostly because of all the free candy, I also like the Halloween parties that everyone dresses up for with all the strange costumes.

Anyway I was thinking of adding a Halloween quest or two that you can do from inside the World with your pets and get some good rewards for doing the quest(s). The Halloween event would probably start a few days before Halloween and go for a week, at the end of the event date it would no longer be possible to do the Halloween quest(s) any more.

As for the rewards for the Halloween event I'm not totally sure what it would be yet but I have something special in mind that I think everyone will like :)
pokabu72

Re: Halloween event

Post by pokabu72 »

i like that idea of halloween quests and such, maybe there could be a quest of a jelly stealing someones candy and you have to find it all :D
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

That will be great.
Gaxzty12

Post by Gaxzty12 »

That is a great idea Des. :D
alexa4098

Post by alexa4098 »

Yay!!! Halloween Quests :DD SOO GREAT!!!
lol3000

Post by lol3000 »

Well that seems AMAZING i mean like candy running finding and wlel yah best idea EVer this mmorpg is a real big hit!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

i think im gonna be a creeper for halloween
lol