I m Very Angry

General conversations
vikram

I m Very Angry

Post by vikram »

I m Very Angry and Sad, Because someone Make me Fool. I was Sad because My Inventory was full and i need Membership For Increase Icons of it. That Man ask me what happens and i tell him and he gave me his Credit Card of getting membership. i don't believe at him because he giving me his Credit Card i think that's a good man but when i go to get membership then i entered information then i came to know that his Credit Card Has Been Denied Many Days Ago

Image removed by Des
Last edited by vikram on Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Des

Re: I m Very Angry

Post by Des »

No one should ever give you their credit card information and you should never accept or ask someone for their credit card information, this is a violation of one of the game rules in regards to personal information.

Also anyone who gives you their credit card information online is most likely giving you fake information to get your trust so that they can scam you in return or something else, use some common sense in these situations and know when to walk away from something like this before it becomes something much worse.
vikram

Post by vikram »

Yeah You are right. when he give me his credit card then i just doubt on that i say no to him. but he give me his credit card
Cheese12

Post by Cheese12 »

Wow. . . people giving out fake credit cards never knew it could happen on this game . .
yuminakamaru

Post by yuminakamaru »

wow ....
Silent

Post by Silent »

Why did you remove the picture?
Des

Post by Des »

Because it had credit card information on it.
vikram

Post by vikram »

oh sorry des i put image of that
Silent

Post by Silent »

Oh okay.