There's a guy bad

General conversations
higorangry

There's a guy bad

Post by higorangry »

kid123

Re: There's a guy bad

Post by kid123 »

btw thats isnt me i ask littlegirl to play for me while i do something (she was at my house) but her and resh always argue and i think that was a bad idea. i shouldve ask my other friend to play for me but i didnt. but littlegirl and resh always argue every time when ever shes online. i dont know who started it but littlegirl and resh need to grow up.(littlegirl was watching me putting this lol :lol: )
girl123

Post by girl123 »

well maybe if resh say sorry to me i might stop being mean to him. on the very first day when i started playing this game, i did not started it, it was resh but here what i said,littlegirl:im good. then resh said ''not'' and thats how it started cause of resh big mouth. until he apoligize and said im good, i will apoligize to him. if he dont bad karma is coming his way. :x :x
higorangry

Post by higorangry »

According to the rules can not let others play on your account :D
girl123

Post by girl123 »

higorangry wrote:According to the rules can not let others play on your account :D
he said that i was at his house and he had to do something. and besides shouldnt this be in help and support? :x :x
peanutz

Post by peanutz »

I do agree, I'm not sure if this should be in the General topic, but thanks for putting this out there
yunis2003

Post by yunis2003 »

Don't post every insignificant little thing that occurs... some things are better left un-posted because otherwise the whole forums will be full of complaints over little things. I don't really see much offensive material in that screenshot so it's better to avoid putting doubtful and precarious evidence. Thank you!!!
yunis2003

Post by yunis2003 »

Also, you shouldn't be giving out personal information because it leads to many issues, these kinds of things can't be reversed once set... So i suggest not giving out personal information for whatever reason to begin with. Thank You!!!
Silent

Post by Silent »

Hi are you Yuzak? :P