Helping Group

General conversations
HellCandy

Helping Group

Post by HellCandy »

Hi guys, so I made a group of 3 players which includes OdarkkingO and Yuzak and Me(HellCandy).
The reason for making this group is to help those players who needs help defeating the hard bosses like (Bronze Knight - Huggles - Kiki - Muffins..)
Which I know is hard to finish/kill unless you have a strong party, so yeah that's basically the reason for making this group.

so you can just ask us if you need help defeating one of these bosses and we will try our best to help you and fail xD
Welcome to the group lol3000 and pokabu73! so basically they are the substitute members if so happens one of the main group isn't online or around.
thanks for volunteering :)

I made this list by using paint, It will be our list now. Thanks for the idea mags :)
Last edited by HellCandy on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:33 pm, edited 19 times in total.
everyone

Re: Helping Group

Post by everyone »

HellCandy wrote:Hi guys, so I made a group of 3 players which includes OdarkkingO and Yuzak and Me(HellCandy).
The reason for making this group is to help those players who needs help defeating the hard bosses like (Bronze Knight - Huggles - Kiki - Muffins..)
Which I know is hard to finish/kill unless you have a strong party, so yeah that's the reason for making this group. so you can just ask us if you need help defeating one of these bosses and we will try our best to help you and fail xD :)
and me :) iam level 10 (more 3000 exp) i have lemon slicer
Des

Post by Des »

thats a great idea hellcandy
everyone

Post by everyone »

the best would be dark and yuzak create their own guild because it will not be funny only the best participate
all players strong in one guild ? :cry: no is cool :cry:
PinkTeddyBear

Post by PinkTeddyBear »

you should make a waiting list lol and cross off names
yunis2003

Post by yunis2003 »

Good idea teddy, I think we should have people to post their in game name and the boss which they need help with so that we can look through the forums and cross them out one at a time as we do them, so that everyone will have a chance to experience the boss battle.
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

Yeah of course, and if one of us is online in the game they can give him the information about his quest and what boss he needs to defeat. and notify the rest of the group about it as well, and we will see what happens.
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

I need to defeat Huggles(last time my mom turned off the electricity) (=_=)
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

Haha yeah I remember that, okay I'll notify Yuzak and OdarkkingO about it and define a day for us all to be online and help you. :)
kid123

Post by kid123 »

i need to kill 3 bronze knights and i never got help D: