Helping Group

General conversations
HellCandy

Re: Helping Group

Post by HellCandy »

everyone wrote:the best would be dark and yuzak create their own guild because it will not be funny only the best participate
all players strong in one guild ? :cry: no is cool :cry:
Sorry everyone, but we can only be 3 members, because the party maximum members is only 4. so hope you understand.
Cotton

Post by Cotton »

Help me with Kiki ;)
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

HellCandy wrote:Hi guys, so I made a group of 3 players which includes OdarkkingO and Yuzak and Me(HellCandy).
The reason for making this group is to help those players who needs help defeating the hard bosses like (Bronze Knight - Huggles - Kiki - Muffins..)
Which I know is hard to finish/kill unless you have a strong party, so yeah that's basically the reason for making this group. so you can just ask us if you need help defeating one of these bosses and we will try our best to help you and fail xD
Welcome to the group lol3000! so basically he is the substitute member if so happens one of the main group isn't online or around. thanks for volunteering :)

I made this simple list by using paint, It will be our list now. Thanks for the idea mags :)
Mind if I join your group?
yunis2003

Post by yunis2003 »

Sure Poka we will put you on the list as soon as Hellcandy has the chance :D
lol3000

Post by lol3000 »

Hellcandy you mis-spelled my name its lol3000 not lol30000. hehe just wanted to point it out.
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

lol3000 wrote:Hellcandy you mis-spelled my name its lol3000 not lol30000. hehe just wanted to point it out.
Fixed. sorry about that lol
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

I need kiki now :shock: 8-)
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

XD :mrgreen:
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

HellCandy wrote:Hi guys, so I made a group of 3 players which includes OdarkkingO and Yuzak and Me(HellCandy).
The reason for making this group is to help those players who needs help defeating the hard bosses like (Bronze Knight - Huggles - Kiki - Muffins..)
Which I know is hard to finish/kill unless you have a strong party, so yeah that's basically the reason for making this group. so you can just ask us if you need help defeating one of these bosses and we will try our best to help you and fail xD
Welcome to the group lol3000! so basically he is the substitute member if so happens one of the main group isn't online or around. thanks for volunteering :)

I made this simple list by using paint, It will be our list now. Thanks for the idea mags :)
Hcandy, not to be rude but you spelt my name wrong, Haha. :D
Also, could I also be a substitute if someone else is away as well?
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

pokabu72 wrote:Hcandy, not to be rude but you spelt my name wrong, Haha. :D
Also, could I also be a substitute if someone else is away as well?
I fixed it, sorry about that. umm..I think I can add you. It's good to have more strong and helpful players, Thanks. :)
Last edited by HellCandy on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.