skype party while playing

General conversations
Des

skype party while playing

Post by Des »

I was thinking we could have a skype party while playing in the Game Room and or with our Pets in the World. The concept of this is similar to talking while playing any other online pc/console game but the communication will be controlled by me and the Game Rules( http://candysugarkingdom.com/rules.php ) will apply to every person.

This is just experimental to see if this would work and if it adds any more fun to the game, one of the reasons for this is that I see a lot of people getting KOed while trying to chat and play at the same time so this would in theory eliminate that problem and make it easier to communicate.

Obviously anyone under a certain age will need parental permission to be able to do this so it is somewhat of a grey area, but it's just an idea so let me know what you guys think and if you would be willing to try this.

My idea is that the chat party would be like 8 people who are in the game room connected to me through skype or another application while I broadcast to twitch on of the weekend days, not totally sure which day yet.
Andrew

Re: skype party while playing

Post by Andrew »

Kool
yunis2003

Post by yunis2003 »

This sounds like a fun idea, I'm all for it.
teddy

Great Idea

Post by teddy »

Great idea but I wish I can join not really the similar age as anyone using Skype :(
teddy

Post by teddy »

i've heardBut also that is a great idea i've heard
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

I like the idea, but could we also use chat logs while others are skyping?
ofekih

Post by ofekih »

Hello Des. I haven't been on in quite a while, not sure if you remember me. Well, I'd like to let you know that teamspeak might be a better idea, check it out. Please message me about what's been going on, I'd like to catch up :) Thanks
Des

Post by Des »

wow, another person I haven't heard from in a very long time. Of course I remember you, if you want to catch up on whats going on the forum is a good place to read up on.

As of some time ago I started broadcasting my game play on twitch.tv so everyone can watch me fail and have some good laughs. You can watch the previous broadcasts at http://www.twitch.tv/csk_des/profile/pastBroadcasts, though broadcasts are only archived for a short time and then they are auto deleted which is not in my control.

I will look in to teamspeak but after reading in to skype I think if I was to do it I would either go with Ventrilo or another application since skype is actually not meant for this type of thing.
ofekih

Post by ofekih »

Sounds great, thanks!
We could keep in touch on [ Removed by Des ], I'd be glad to chat anytime. Nice to hear from you! :)
Des

Post by Des »

You are welcome to jump in and play with all of us on the next broadcast I do, contacting outside of CSK is against the rules and I removed your email stuff so it doesn't get indexed by a search engine. I remember you always had a million questions so if you want to ask something feel free to do so.