(CSK) Support (Read)

General conversations
balderas25

(CSK) Support (Read)

Post by balderas25 »

Since the game isn't getting very popular, and had lost many many members, but gains very slowly, HAVE A BUTTon that shows how many people are online, or Get some sponsors ask facebook if they will put you in their games, Cause that's where I found most of my games, I know some popular websites that could help, your support, Cause I liked this game in the older ages! When everyone was level 8 we had 5 rooms of full 8 people in the world not just cause pets, everyone friendly :) MODS WERE active, Now des your are really only active mod Kazz keicko, shadow I haven't seen them in forever! But I really want this game to get more popular :)! thx DES!
Des

Re: (CSK) Support (Read)

Post by Des »

I would very much like to have CSK be popular but that is not in my control, what is in my control I try to do the best that I can. CSK was on Facebook but Facebook now requires SSL certification so that it can use the https, basically it is an additional cost that is not worth it at this point because when it was on Facebook it was lost in the massive archive of games on Facebook.

As for kazz, keiko and shadow they stopped playing a long time ago and I haven't seen them since.

I am happy that you like the game and if you have ideas of how to make CSK popular feel free to share.
balderas25

Re: (CSK) Support (Read)

Post by balderas25 »

yea des ive been making wiki pages :3