counter delay

Report a bug within the game
yunis2003

counter delay

Post by yunis2003 »

Just an annoying bug i have run into when fighting monsters. So the bug is that during the spell cast time of the mage jellies if you press counter it takes very long for it to go off....It doesn't happen instantaneously. I keep having the scenario where the enemy can cast 3/4 of their spell faster than it takes my counter to go off. I'm not sure if it is just with mage jellies or ice sprites but i have been getting this delay on the counter almost every time.
Des

Re: counter delay

Post by Des »

That is not a bug, counter is not always 100% successful.
yunis2003

Post by yunis2003 »

I mean it never used to do this. It literally delays to the point that it feels like im casting a 2-3 second spell... like i will press counter and there is this 2-3 seconds where nothing happens and then it goes off afterwards. It's hard to explain unless you see it off my screen. It's not normal and it hasn't been like that until recently. I understand counter fails every so often but this isn't about it failing....it's about it going off very late when on the tool tip it specifically indicates it as an instant cast time. It pretty much feels like im casting a spell instead of counter...it has also been happening with my shield as well. I don't know why it is only happening to me though.
yunis2003

Post by yunis2003 »

I'm 99% sure it is not lagg because it only happens with my counter/shield and not with any of my other spells or attacks
Des

Post by Des »

Can you make a short video for me and link me the video?
yunis2003

Post by yunis2003 »

Well it seems to have resolved itself for now. If it does come back i will post a video of it. It was happening for 3 days straight and today when i try to record its magically gone...
Des

Post by Des »

If it comes back again make a video, but I think it is possible that you might just be experiencing a temporary internet connection issue which does happen from the ISP itself, what I mean by that is as an example for where I am the internet is not so great during peek times of when everyone else is using it and also quite bad on Sundays.