Pet Battle Bug

Report a bug within the game
MisterLuck

Pet Battle Bug

Post by MisterLuck »

When i Battle a Slime and Beat it up it makes my character freeze in place and still making the battle music with the pet and sword...
Des

Re: Pet Battle Bug

Post by Des »

When you enter in to a pet battle all the controls are switched over to the pet for the duration of the fight, after the fight is over it is switched back on to your character so that you can move around.
MisterLuck

Post by MisterLuck »

No i meant that it didnt switch back to me and i had to reload CSK Several times XD
Des

Post by Des »

Did this only happen once or does it happen regularly? and is there any other information you can provide for me of how it happened or what you where doing when this happened.
MisterLuck

Post by MisterLuck »

It Just Happened Recently. But its this Red Slime Around this Area( Oh btw its not targetting the blue pet. its from the red one that died but made me stuck)
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

It happened to me twice now :/
Des

Post by Des »

To help me track down this bug please try to provide as much information as possible. I need to know everything what you where doing leading up to the bug as well as is your browser crashed? meaning is your browser completely frozen or is it just the game that is unresponsive.

Also provide:
- which browser you are using including the version
- what version flash player you are using
- what operating system you are using, meaning win xp, win vista , win 7 , mac...
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

Well, i use a browser called ''RockMelt'' i like it :mrgreen:
anyway i have the latest version of ''Flash Player'' and i use ''Windows 7''
I was just killing red jelly and the screen just stopped, and it was like ''MisterLuck''
Screenshot here, so i don't know, i didn't try it again though, it just happened twice and the server broke after, i didn't try it now so i don't know, but its not a big deal i guess, so hope these details help you enough...and i'll try to give you some other details if that didn't help :)
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

Des wrote:To help me track down this bug please try to provide as much information as possible. I need to know everything what you where doing leading up to the bug as well as is your browser crashed? meaning is your browser completely frozen or is it just the game that is unresponsive.

Also provide:
- what operating system you are using, meaning win xp, win vinsta , win 7 , mac...
u spelled vista wrong
thats my os :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

Des wrote:To help me track down this bug please try to provide as much information as possible. I need to know everything what you where doing leading up to the bug as well as is your browser crashed? meaning is your browser completely frozen or is it just the game that is unresponsive.

Also provide:
- what operating system you are using, meaning win xp, win vinsta , win 7 , mac...
i use internet explorer
idk wat flash player version i have
win vista...