to des!!!!

Report a bug within the game
ofekih

to des!!!!

Post by ofekih »

(btw - this is private to you so please don't approve of it being public)
you have to change the forum to the new one on the game, just if you didn't remember. thanks for reading
Des

Re: to des!!!!

Post by Des »

Thanks for pointing that out, I will get to fixing it when I get a chance.
ofekih

Post by ofekih »

funny 'cause you agree with me though you still did what i told you not to do *_*
ofekih

Post by ofekih »

Des wrote:Thanks for pointing that out, I will get to fixing it when I get a chance.
so you had the chance to "fix" Guile, yet it is still wrong, though you never had the chance to lead people to the correct forum. one would think that, by looking at the events, that either you want people that play this game to have bad grammar and not notice the Guile mistakes, which means you want them short-sighted, or you want them to find the forums by themselves, making the be longer sighted or whatnot. your efforts contradict themselves
Des

Post by Des »

The forum link is fixed in the updated version that I am working on which is not the same version as the live version that everyone plays. When this version goes up there will be quite a bit of changes but it is not completed yet.
ofekih

Post by ofekih »

sorry des, i've been quite mad lately. please forgive me for my rude behavior
vikram

Post by vikram »

Des, did you notice NPC Cody has also misspelled because He Should Say "Hungry" but he's saying "hungy"