September/02/2015

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

September/02/2015

Post by Des »

Hi guys, I know I haven't been around much lately but I've been busy with a little bit of everything( life ) and I haven't had much time to be able to really put it towards CSK. Honest truth is that it is really hard to make a game this big without help from other people which means I have to do everything and it is really difficult because I put in so much effort and get very little done because I am just one person.

Anyway moving on to something that I have been just messing around with to see if it is realistic for me to find the time to be able to port the game away from Flash and build it in Unity3d which allows me to export the game to almost everything( pc, mobile devices and more ) which is really cool.

This is an image I took of with the test prototype on my own phone just to see how things work and for me to get a better understanding of what it is I am getting myself into. The Unity3d/Mono development is very different than working inside of Flash/FlashDevelop which I am starting to like more the more I use it, though I still have a lot to learn about Unity3d before I can make anything serious with it.

I don't have much else to say at this time and I just wanted to share this with you guys and who knows where this will go :)
HellCandy

Re: September/02/2015

Post by HellCandy »

It would be really cool if you could play CSK on mobile devices.

Good luck, Des.