September/11/2015

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

September/11/2015

Post by Des »

Based on my current understanding so far of unity and mobile devices I think that in playability( fun factor ) and usability on touch screen CSK would work quite well on mobile devices. I'm still researching to better understand the overall differences, potential challenges and limitations but from what I've seen so far it can work. Having said that there has to be some changes due to touch screen controls being very different than using a mouse and keyboard so there is still some things I am not sure of how to change for the best end user experience.

Anyway I thought I would share this with those who may be interested in seeing what I'm talking about on your own device, keep in mind this is just a prototype and doesn't really do anything at this point. But if you have an android devices you are welcome to download/install it and see how it is for yourself.

Android file
Raccoon9

Re: September/11/2015

Post by Raccoon9 »

It looks nice so far Des :)
Des

Post by Des »

Thanks
balderas25

Post by balderas25 »

hopefully that would boost the popularity to! Good luck :)!
HellCandy

Post by HellCandy »

I've tried it and it looks nice. Keep it up! *big ninja thump up* :)
Des

Post by Des »

HellCandy wrote:I've tried it and it looks nice. Keep it up! *big ninja thump up* :)
I thought you had an iPhone o_O, anyway glad you like it. If time allows I think I will try to post a weekly journal with my current prototype for Android and possibly iOS. But the iOS is more difficult because I don't have an iPhone so I really don't know what will happen on an iPhone, though I am sure it will be similar to Android.
bluedragon123

Post by bluedragon123 »

Des wrote:
> Based on my current understanding so far of unity and mobile devices I think that
> in playability( fun factor ) and usability on touch screen CSK would work quite
> well on mobile devices. I'm still researching to better understand the overall
> differences, potential challenges and limitations but from what I've seen so far
> it can work. Having said that there has to be some changes due to touch screen
> controls being very different than using a mouse and keyboard so there is still
> some things I am not sure of how to change for the best end user experience.
>
> [img]http://cskgame.com/images/uploadedScree ... obile0.png[/img]
>
> Anyway I thought I would share this with those who may be interested in seeing what
> I'm talking about on your own device, keep in mind this is just a prototype and
> doesn't really do anything at this point. But if you have an android devices you
> are welcome to download/install it and see how it is for yourself.
>
> [url=http://cskgame.com/dev/publicandroidbui ... Build1.apk]Android
> file[/url]

your saying theres a app for csk or........ i stink at quoting
Des

Post by Des »

What I am saying is that I am trying to work on an app and what I am showing in this image is my progress of the experimental prototype. The file attached can be installed and run on most android devices such as phones and or tablets, but the prototype does not do much at the current state that it is in.