October/26/2018 Halloween Event

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

October/26/2018 Halloween Event

Post by Des »

First thing I want to say is that I have always enjoyed playing with all of you over the years and getting to know all of you even if it is your online personality within the environment of CSK, it has been a great experience for me. I am aware that Flash gaming as a whole is nearing it's end of life and this is unfortunate but true, so what is the future of CSK? To be honest I really don't know at this time.

I created CSK as a project I was passionate about and something to learn from, with those goals in mind I would say I did achieve my initial goals but CSK grew over time and it changed like all things that are brought into existence. I always enjoyed working on it with all of it's technical details and challenges however I could not sustain putting that much time and effort into the project. As the CSK project code base and other aspects of complexity and sheer size grew it required more of my time and effort to make less and less progress for adding new features and functionality. Eventually the real world no longer allowed me to have the spare time to be able to work on CSK as I had to focus on my jobs that allow me to make a living, as a result CSK was put on hold until a day that maybe things will change. No one can see the future but what we can see is the past and the present within our direct environment that each of us live within. I guess what I wanted to say is that it has been really fun working on CSK and playing with all of you, yes even the trouble makers whom I do not hold any grudge against :)

Having said that as requested by other players it is my pleasure to bring you this Halloween Event, be safe, don't eat too much candy and have fun :)

Halloween Event quests can be obtained from NPC Bubbles and NPC Teddy.