Progress Update

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

Progress Update

Post by Des »

It is important to try and fail, try and fail, and try and fail again. Failure is an opportunity to learn, failure is an opportunity to try different potential solutions, failure is the path to success, and to attempt to succeed without failure is not true success. This is important because it is something we all need to be reminded of from time to time.

Another important minor system of project CSK has been ported over from the old Flash client to the new Unity3D client. Of course, this is in reference to the Request System that is not yet fully implemented but is conceptually established and will be integrated into more areas of the project over time.

With the current Unity3D Project CSK Alpha client, players can send requests to other players similar to how the old Flash client was but also different. If you have played the old client, you will see the difference, but here is the request process.

Initially, the user will select a player with the intention of sending a friend request.

The recipient player will be notified of the request and can go into the Request Panel to see the active requests that are pending user confirmation.

Friends can, of course, be viewed within the Friends Panel.

Like the Friend System, the Guild System can also use the same Request System to invite new players to a guild.

Another reminder that we are getting close to the 11th anniversary on June/07/2021. I would like to invite the new and old players to join me online using the old Flash client. By popular request, I will be online at various times throughout the day to play online with the community. If you are not sure how to use the old Flash client, you can use this guide.

Here is another early character artwork illustrating a base model type that will exist within the game.

Have a great weekend :)
Twitter - General information and updates about Project CSK
Twitch.tv - Follow to get notices on next broadcast
Discord - Join the community of individuals who like project CSK
Youtube - Game development videos