August/25/2010

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

August/25/2010

Post by Des »

After lots effort I am pleased to announce that the new items have been added to the game, which will make the game a lot more fun and interesting to play. These new items include Magic Popsicle( button N ) which will freeze/stun any player or exploding candy within it's blast radius for a short period of time, a Magical Shield( button < ) which will make the player temporary invulnerable to any harm from anything for a short period of time and also a destroyable Block( button M ) that can be placed in front of the player to be used defensively to protect yourself or to block the path of an opponent.

Two other pickup items have also been added which are not usable like the other items but are very useful for registered members, these new items are Bonus Exp and Bonus JellyBeans. These two items have no value to guest players but are definitely useful to members. Because of the reward that these two items offer to members they have a rare drop rate.

This update was supposed to be released earlier today but because of last second bugs that where found during final testing there was a slight delay in the update but it was necessary to fix the bugs. It is very important that players report any bugs if they are found so that they can be fixed.

Quick overview of new added stuff:
* Magic Popsicle item added
* Magic Shield item added
* Destroyable Block item added
* Bonus Exp item added( rare drop )
* Bonus JellyBeans item added( rare drop )
* New keyboard buttons added for using new items N,M,<
* Added Tie Game when noone wins
* Some bug fixes

Enjoy the new items and I'll see you in the game :)
vikram

Re: August/25/2010

Post by vikram »

Okay, but i think u should increase the time of game because 1 minute is significantly shorter. please apply the time of game 2 or 3 minutes