September/03/2010

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

September/03/2010

Post by Des »

This week there was some updates from last week that caused some problems which honestly I'm not sure if they are resolved yet or not, only time will tell. But the issue is that something prevents the exploding Candy from exploding so basically nothing gets blown up and noone can really do anything other than just walk around in their little corners and chat. I've been looking into this issue and from what I can tell it is not happening anymore but it is possible that it may come up again, my coding is not perfect and I'm quite sure that everyone else is in the same boat as me on that one but at least I'm honest about it. So if that issue comes up again I would appreciate it if the players notify me so that I can look into it.

As for stuff that was added this week is:

* Round end stats that shows the KOs for the individual players
* Any Player that is KOed will drop a random pickup item
* some bug fixes and other minor things

I'm trying to work towards the new character models which are a priority to me but there is just so much work to make it all happen the way that I want to implement it. So it is possible that next week there might not be any new content because I will be working on the new character stuff.