September/16/2010

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

September/16/2010

Post by Des »

Another week has gone by and anyone who's been reading the journals knows that I've been working on the new characters, and the Shop which is how you acquire the characters.

Here is what the shop looks like:

As new characters are created they will be added to the Shop and the list of them will just grow over time, unfortunately because I can only do so much at one time I have created the female characters first and then I will create the male characters. Even though these characters are very small it takes an incredible amount of time and effort just to create one of them, maybe it's just because I'm very slow at this kind of stuff but it takes me about a week just to make one :( .

Here is the final version of one of the female characters:

So for those of you who are wondering what the Jellybeans are for, now you know what they are for and how you will spend them. As for when this update will be released I'm not totally sure but I think depending on other things that are going on for me right now I might be able to get it done within 1-1.5 weeks from this date.

Also I still get asked by users when I normally play because people want to play against me and I've already posted this on the forums so just read this post:
http://candybeta.47.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
vikram

Re: September/16/2010

Post by vikram »

Hey Des i want to know That how to sing up in Candy Sugar Kingdom Beta. Please Tell Me
SpongeTeddyBear

Re: September/16/2010

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

[quote="vikram"]Hey Des i want to know That how to sing up in Candy Sugar Kingdom Beta. Please Tell Me[/quote]
i think des has deactivated that forum because this forum is the replacement for that forum. only you can login, IF you had an account on that forum.