October/14/2010

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

October/14/2010

Post by Des »

I know I skipped last weeks journal but that's because I had nothing really to write about and I was busy working on the update which has been released today. This update includes stats that are now stored which are win/tie/lose, because stats are stored as of this specific date all accounts start with 0/0/0, so that means if you have an account from before this point your win/tie/lose is still going to start at all zeros. This is a big update that I decided to break up into two pieces because it is just too big to do all at once, this update introduces the community section built into the game which allows you to make friends and keep track of your friends. The second part of this that will probably be added in the next update is the chat system which will have a messenger type of chat which I will not really go into right now.

Basic overview:
* Community section was added
* ability to add friend
* ability to remove friend
* ability to send/receive friend requests
* ability to see which friends are online/offline
* slider buttons for quick notifications

Adding this community section is a very important part of the game which will be added on as time allows so now you can make some friends inside the game and always know who's online. Have fun :)