March/06/2011

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

March/06/2011

Post by Des »

I know it's been a while since I made an entry but it is because I have been busy working on new stuff for you guys to have fun with which will be added in future updates of the game. This update was mostly bug fixes and moving stuff around to make room for new stuff that will be added in future updates. In the process of moving stuff around I may have broken some things in the process, so if you come across anything that is broken make sure to let me know about it right away.

Also as most of you already know my computer that I do all my work on broke so I had to get a new one and it took some time for me to move over all my programs and files from the old computer and get the new one set up so that I can continue working on this project. So I waisted quite a bit of time on that whole mess but good thing is that now it is all over with and in the past : )

During the week a bunch of players where hanging out in the world so I thought it would be fun to take a picture of us hanging out and I put it on the front page of the main website.