july/28/2012

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

july/28/2012

Post by Des »

Just to give everyone a heads up is that my progress is going good so far and even though I came across some small issues in the game they where all really minor and I was able to resolve them fairly quickly in comparison to the larger issues which sometimes take weeks :/

Anyway even though progress is good I have a different problem entirely which is that I have to move :( , someone come help me move to my new home :D( I'm joking ). So the problem is that I have to disconnect my computer that has everything on it, and when I say everything I mean the entire CSK project as well as any other stuff I have. Then I have to move over to the new house and possibly wait up to 5 days to get internet connected to my computer because I might be put on a waiting list to have internet connected :/

Just to clarify something is that my computer is my development computer which has all the new stuff that I work on, and it is used by me only. It is not the same as the server that you guys connect to to play the game, that is a different computer entirely and is somewhere in Texas.

I will be disconnecting my computer later tonight, I still have internet access on my phone so I can check this forum but without a computer and internet access I really can't do anything.

So the conclusion is that if I can connect my computer to the new location without any problems and have internet access right away I am still going to aim for my previous date that I mentioned which is august 5th at night time. But if I can not connect my computer right away or I have to be put on a waiting list to get internet connected then I am sorry but I won't be able to make that deadline and it will be pushed to a different date that I am able to put everything up to the live site and test it too.

That's basically it so I'm hoping that everything works out without any issues, and did I mention I hate moving :[
HellCandy

Re: july/28/2012

Post by HellCandy »

Hope your work success..i'll just say good luck des..:)
Cheese12

Post by Cheese12 »

Okay, I hope you enjoy your new home :D

Cheese12~
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

[quote="Des"]Just to give everyone a heads up is that my progress is going good so far and even though I came across some small issues in the game they where all really minor and I was able to resolve them fairly quickly in comparison to the larger issues which sometimes take weeks :/

Anyway even though progress is good I have a different problem entirely which is that I have to move :( , someone come help me move to my new home :D( I'm joking ). So the problem is that I have to disconnect my computer that has everything on it, and when I say everything I mean the entire CSK project as well as any other stuff I have. Then I have to move over to the new house and possibly wait up to 5 days to get internet connected to my computer because I might be put on a waiting list to have internet connected :/

Just to clarify something is that my computer is my development computer which has all the new stuff that I work on, and it is used by me only. It is not the same as the server that you guys connect to to play the game, that is a different computer entirely and is somewhere in Texas.

I will be disconnecting my computer later tonight, I still have internet access on my phone so I can check this forum but without a computer and internet access I really can't do anything.

So the conclusion is that if I can connect my computer to the new location without any problems and have internet access right away I am still going to aim for my previous date that I mentioned which is august 5th at night time. But if I can not connect my computer right away or I have to be put on a waiting list to get internet connected then I am sorry but I won't be able to make that deadline and it will be pushed to a different date that I am able to put everything up to the live site and test it too.

That's basically it so I'm hoping that everything works out without any issues, and did I mention I hate moving :[[/quote]
i hope your internet connects quickly :)
Des

Post by Des »

I am still in the process of unpacking everything and I still don't know what my internet situation is going to be. There is so much work that needs to be done for moving and it is not fun :(
SpongeTeddyBear

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

[quote="Des"]I am still in the process of unpacking everything and I still don't know what my internet situation is going to be. There is so much work that needs to be done for moving and it is not fun :([/quote]
aww :(