May/19/2011

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

May/19/2011

Post by Des »

I am sure that some of you may have already seen this coming but I believe it is well deserved to reward those who show long term commitment and achieve a tactical level of understanding to be able to play with great skill as well as many other things. Even without any rewards to be able to play at a high skill level is a reward in itself.

As of today we have another new moderator by the name of KeikoUchiha or some of you may know her as keiko the destroyer( yes I gave her that nickname ). I would like everyone to congratulate her on achieving the status of Moderator, she will be taking over my time slot of 5-6pm because I am going to be too busy with other stuff for now. I will still try to play my usual 5-6pm time when I am able to but that is entirely dependent on how busy I am with other things.

I will try to balance my time as best as I can, and I think that this will in the long term be best for the game and the game community as a whole.

As for the next major update progress has been going quite good but at the same time the progress seems to be very slow because of the size of the update. I am still not sure of how long it will be until the next big update will be complete but when it is ready I am sure it will make a lot of people very happy, including me :)