July/11/2011

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

July/11/2011

Post by Des »

I know it has been a while since I wrote another entry and it is not because I don't want to but in actuality I really don't have anything new to show that is completed. I get asked quite regularly by a lot of players what I am currently working on and what I am going to add next. I also get asked a lot when will there be new stuff in the game, meaning when will there be another update that brings new content to the game.

To put it simply I am always working on new stuff but it really takes me a long time to create new stuff because it is a long process. Also anything new that gets added has to be very thoroughly tested before it gets put up for everyone to enjoy because I'm sure noone would want a broken game.

Currently I am working on some new stuff that will really add a lot more fun to Candy Sugar Kingdom but everything I work on is top secret because of many reasons. With that said I am curious on what you guys( the players ) think about top secret stuff being worked on in this game, what I mean is that is it better to be surprised with new fun stuff when it comes out. Or would you prefer to know ahead of time exactly what is going to be added which means that there would be no surprise at all.

Personally I think to be surprised with something new is more fun because you never know what it could be, but I know that some people would think differently about this so I would like to know what you guys think. Is it better to be surprised or know ahead of time? and explain why if you can.