August/11/2011

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

August/11/2011

Post by Des »

While doing some programming I realized that I haven't posted a new journal update in quite some time so I though that this would be as good of time as any. At this point I can say that progress on the next major update is going quite good but at the same time progress is very slow for many reasons.

What this update will bring is not something I will get into at this point but I thought I would give you a small preview of things to come :)

I know the question on everyone's mind is when is this next update going to be complete, and I don't really have an answer to that. What I can tell you is that I have broken it up into multiple segments so it is more easily manageable and if all goes well the first part of this update should be done within 1-2 months at the current rate of progress. Keep in mind that it is just estimate of when this update will be done and I think that it is definitely worth the wait :)

I will try to give you guys more information as it all starts to come together, so in the meantime have fun and try not to eat too much candy.