August/24/2011

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

August/24/2011

Post by Des »

I'm sure that most people are aware of it now that there is a big update that I am working on and so far everything is going quite good. Like I said before I will try to give you guys more information about it in the future when I think that it is appropriate or I have something that is worth showing.

We just had a recent issue with cskgame.com going down which I tried to resolve as fast as I could but unfortunately there is another problem going to come up real soon which I briefly mentioned to you guys in a previous journal entry some time ago. I am not exactly sure when this will happen but the current company that the core of the game is on is moving everything over to a new location and system. What this means is that this time candysugarkingdom.com will go down and it will potentially take me up to a few days to get it up and running :(

When this happens you will NOT be able to play the game or even go to the website candysugarkingdom.com. This forum will still be working during that time because it is completely separate from cskgame.com / candysugarkingdom.com.

This is just a heads up for everyone that when this does happen don't worry about it and I will have things up and running as soon as I can. So just relax, eat a cookie and Candy Sugar Kingdom will be back better and stronger :)