Candy Sugar Kingdom has been around for quite a while now and just like everything else things change over time, sometimes change is good but other times change may not be so desirable. I have been doing what I can in trying to make the game popular and to be honest I am not very good at this task for many reasons but I need help because I just can't do everything on my own. This is why I appoint moderators to assist not just me but Candy Sugar Kingdom in general so that it can continue to grow and become bigger and more fun.
The reason why I mention this is that being a moderator is not and easy thing to be most of the time and it comes with power and responsibilities that is not suited for everyone. But another thing that is a requirement is the time to be a moderator and the dedication to perform the responsibilities of a moderator over a long period of time. As of this day I would like to thank Kazz, Shadow and KeikoUchiha for being moderators for as long as they did but they no longer have the time to be moderators so I have no choice but to remove their Moderator status and their responsibilities.
So what does all this mean? it means that there is available positions for other people to step up to the challenge and become the new Moderators in helping Candy Sugar Kingdom evolve. Candy Sugar Kingdom is not always going to be the same thing, it does change over time, even if that change is very slow it does change. As most of you know there was a big update not long ago that brought in a whole lot of new stuff including pets, quests, enemies and more. These kind of changes take a long time to make and require a lot of effort, so if I am to continue to create new stuff then that means I can not put all of my time in to moderation.
How is a moderator selected and how is it not selected, the easier way to answer this question that I have been asked a lot is to tell you how it is not done. A person can not ask to become a moderator over and over again, it simply is not going to happen no matter how many times you ask. Anyone who does not follow the rules will never be a moderator, and to follow the rules doesn't just mean to abide by them but to understand why the rules are there in the first place and fully understand the requirement for these rules to be in place. Also there are many who want to be a moderator just to have the power of being able to ban others, this is not acceptable and will never be tolerated as a moderator. If a moderator abuses the power that they have been given at any time they will find themselves on the receiving end of being banned.
What kind of person is suited to be a moderator?
- Someone who likes to be a part of something and to contribute in their own way
- Cheerful and friendly person to talk to
- have the ability to resolve problems between other players without picking sides and making the situation worse
- a good sense of humor is always a good thing but that does not mean an inappropriate sense of humor
- poses the ability to enforce the rules and make judgmental calls as they are required based on logic not emotions
- ability to be a leader and understand what it means to be someone that others look up to
- someone with a mature understanding and experience to handle various different situations to the best of their abilities
- have the ability to organize and manage game event/tournaments
- able to dedicate the time that is required to be a moderator
- this is not something that is given to a new player and is only suited for those who have been around for some time
- someone who is regularly active/online and likes to make Youtube videos and take pictures to put online for everyone to see
The task of finding moderators is not easy and it is definitely not something that can be done quickly, so it will take time to find others who fit this role and are willing to accept the responsibilities of it. If you are this type of person then don't worry you don't need to find me, just keep playing and do what you do and I will find you :)