September/27/2012

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

September/27/2012

Post by Des »

As far as I know there hasn't been any major issues since last update to the game which is great, just as a reminder to all players when there is a new update you will have to clear your browser cache. Anyway I was looking through my to do list of things to add and I thought that you the players should know what will be my focus for the next update.

In the next update there will be some minor stuff and one big thing that I am sure everyone will be interested in and that is player Guilds. I haven't fully worked out the details and it is mostly still on paper but basically any user who has a level 10 account( this does not mean pet ) will be able to create a Guild and invite other players to join. That's basically all I can say about it for now because I am still working out the details but I think everyone knows what a Guild is.

Anyway that is what I wanted to share so you guys know what I will be working on next and I'm sure I will get asked many times as usual of when the next update will be but I don't really have an answer for this one since I have not yet fully defined the scope of it to determine the amount of time and effort required to implement. So all I can say is that it will be done when it is done :)

Please remember to share the game link with others so other people know about it.
HellCandy

Re: September/27/2012

Post by HellCandy »

Oh guilds, that will be great, looking forward for that, and good luck.
pokabu72

Post by pokabu72 »

kool like the idea cant wait :D
PinkTeddyBear

Post by PinkTeddyBear »

guilds like world? :O
MisterLuck

Post by MisterLuck »

[quote="PinkTeddyBear"]guilds like world? :O[/quote]
Guilds Are like a Group of People Under Some Uhh... Lets Say Club XD
They Can Participate Together and all that junk in some other mmorpgs.

Des, Will there be any features of the guild you'll be posting later? XD
Des

Post by Des »

MisterLuck wrote:Des, Will there be any features of the guild you'll be posting later? XD
I am still working out the idea of it, so nothing is absolute yet. I will provide more information when I have had the time to figure things out. While I am figuring it out you may have noticed that I uploaded a bunch of new youtube tutorials which I plan on making them viewable directly from inside the game.
teddy

Post by teddy »

[quote="Des"][quote="MisterLuck"]Des, Will there be any features of the guild you'll be posting later? XD[/quote]

I am still working out the idea of it, so nothing is absolute yet. I will provide more information when I have had the time to figure things out. While I am figuring it out you may have noticed that I uploaded a bunch of new youtube tutorials which I plan on making them viewable directly from inside the game.[/quote]
Des how come you wrote this on 2012 when the guilds was presented in 2013?
vikram

Post by vikram »

The way the Guild system will work is that you must have a level 10 account so that you can get the quest. On the completion of the quest you will get Guild Tablet which will allow you to use it to create a Guild by entering a name for your own Guild.
There is pic of Guild wall
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/6782/x57w.png