December/21/2012

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff

December/21/2012

Postby Des » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:11 pm

In the previous journal entry I have mentioned the Christmas event which will be taking place but unfortunately there has been some issues with this event which will directly effect the start date of the event. I would have really liked to start and end the event within the time frame of the long Christmas break but that does not seem realistic at this point. But don't worry the the event will still take place and instead of a Christmas event it will most likely be a Winter event.

I don't like having this delayed any more than anyone else but due to technical reasons that I will not get in to at this time the delay of this event is and unavoidable situation. The event will still be taking place at a later time and I will let you know as soon as I know more about it so stay tuned :)
Des

Re: December/21/2012

Postby SpongeTeddyBear » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:01 pm

[quote="Des"]In the previous journal entry I have mentioned the Christmas event which will be taking place but unfortunately there has been some issues with this event which will directly effect the start date of the event. I would have really liked to start and end the event within the time frame of the long Christmas break but that does not seem realistic at this point. But don't worry the the event will still take place and instead of a Christmas event it will most likely be a Winter event.

I don't like having this delayed any more than anyone else but due to technical reasons that I will not get in to at this time the delay of this event is and unavoidable situation. The event will still be taking place at a later time and I will let you know as soon as I know more about it so stay tuned :)[/quote]
um when exactly is the event?
SpongeTeddyBear

Postby joshua241 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:57 pm

[quote="SpongeTeddyBear"][quote="Des"]In the previous journal entry I have mentioned the Christmas event which will be taking place but unfortunately there has been some issues with this event which will directly effect the start date of the event. I would have really liked to start and end the event within the time frame of the long Christmas break but that does not seem realistic at this point. But don't worry the the event will still take place and instead of a Christmas event it will most likely be a Winter event.

I don't like having this delayed any more than anyone else but due to technical reasons that I will not get in to at this time the delay of this event is and unavoidable situation. The event will still be taking place at a later time and I will let you know as soon as I know more about it so stay tuned :)[/quote]
um when exactly is the event?[/quote]
when hurry up with it please
joshua241

Postby joshua241 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:49 am

[quote="joshua241"][quote="SpongeTeddyBear"][quote="Des"]In the previous journal entry I have mentioned the Christmas event which will be taking place but unfortunately there has been some issues with this event which will directly effect the start date of the event. I would have really liked to start and end the event within the time frame of the long Christmas break but that does not seem realistic at this point. But don't worry the the event will still take place and instead of a Christmas event it will most likely be a Winter event.

um when exactly is the event?[/quote]i need it want beans im poor
joshua241

Postby SpongeTeddyBear » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:51 am

im poor too
not very alot of beans so um... des hurry up
SpongeTeddyBear

Postby joshua241 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:28 pm

[quote="SpongeTeddyBear"]im poor too
not very alot of beans so um... des hurry up[/quote]
when it starting
joshua241

Postby vikram » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:07 pm

when it will start
vikram

Postby TheUnknown » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:01 pm

GUYS, GIVE DES A BREAK! He clearly said "The event will still be taking place at a later time and I will let you know as soon as I know more about it so stay tuned :)"
TheUnknown

Postby SpongeTeddyBear » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:23 am

ok theunknown. BUT IT BETTER START SOON.
SpongeTeddyBear

Postby Aznpanda » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:45 am

Hmm
Will it be done in 1 more week
Aznpanda

Next

Return to Dev Journal