December/21/2012

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

December/21/2012

Post by Des »

In the previous journal entry I have mentioned the Christmas event which will be taking place but unfortunately there has been some issues with this event which will directly effect the start date of the event. I would have really liked to start and end the event within the time frame of the long Christmas break but that does not seem realistic at this point. But don't worry the the event will still take place and instead of a Christmas event it will most likely be a Winter event.

I don't like having this delayed any more than anyone else but due to technical reasons that I will not get in to at this time the delay of this event is and unavoidable situation. The event will still be taking place at a later time and I will let you know as soon as I know more about it so stay tuned :)
SpongeTeddyBear

Re: December/21/2012

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

[quote="Des"]In the previous journal entry I have mentioned the Christmas event which will be taking place but unfortunately there has been some issues with this event which will directly effect the start date of the event. I would have really liked to start and end the event within the time frame of the long Christmas break but that does not seem realistic at this point. But don't worry the the event will still take place and instead of a Christmas event it will most likely be a Winter event.

I don't like having this delayed any more than anyone else but due to technical reasons that I will not get in to at this time the delay of this event is and unavoidable situation. The event will still be taking place at a later time and I will let you know as soon as I know more about it so stay tuned :)[/quote]
um when exactly is the event?
joshua241

Post by joshua241 »

[quote="SpongeTeddyBear"][quote="Des"]In the previous journal entry I have mentioned the Christmas event which will be taking place but unfortunately there has been some issues with this event which will directly effect the start date of the event. I would have really liked to start and end the event within the time frame of the long Christmas break but that does not seem realistic at this point. But don't worry the the event will still take place and instead of a Christmas event it will most likely be a Winter event.

I don't like having this delayed any more than anyone else but due to technical reasons that I will not get in to at this time the delay of this event is and unavoidable situation. The event will still be taking place at a later time and I will let you know as soon as I know more about it so stay tuned :)[/quote]
um when exactly is the event?[/quote]
when hurry up with it please
joshua241

Post by joshua241 »

[quote="joshua241"][quote="SpongeTeddyBear"][quote="Des"]In the previous journal entry I have mentioned the Christmas event which will be taking place but unfortunately there has been some issues with this event which will directly effect the start date of the event. I would have really liked to start and end the event within the time frame of the long Christmas break but that does not seem realistic at this point. But don't worry the the event will still take place and instead of a Christmas event it will most likely be a Winter event.

um when exactly is the event?[/quote]i need it want beans im poor
SpongeTeddyBear

im poor too
not very alot of beans so um... des hurry up
joshua241

Post by joshua241 »

[quote="SpongeTeddyBear"]im poor too
not very alot of beans so um... des hurry up[/quote]
when it starting
vikram

Post by vikram »

when it will start
TheUnknown

Post by TheUnknown »

GUYS, GIVE DES A BREAK! He clearly said "The event will still be taking place at a later time and I will let you know as soon as I know more about it so stay tuned :)"
SpongeTeddyBear

ok theunknown. BUT IT BETTER START SOON.
Aznpanda

Post by Aznpanda »

Hmm
Will it be done in 1 more week