July/22/2010

Information about the progress of the game creation and other stuff
Des

July/22/2010

Post by Des »

Within the last week I've been working on some very important functionality and fixed some minor bugs, but for the most part all my time is going towards the big update which will allow users to create a persistent account and use that to loggin to the game. What that mean is for those who want to can choose their own Nick name instead of guest12345 and be able to join the "Lounge". The Lounge is where users will be able to create and or join other game rooms. This may not seem like a lot of work but there is a lot of other things that have to be created to allow the more so called simple things to be able to be added. Anyway a registered user will gain a lot of benefits than compared to the guest account including being able to play as a different character and acquire new characters to play with and NO there is no cost for registering an account.

This is going to be a big update so it will not be completed anytime soon but rough estimate is 2-4 weeks from this date, and after that is done the actual game play itself will be added on as was originally intended with new game modes, power ups and lots more stuff but that is not for some time. So for right now the focus is on the account creation and all the benefits and new stuff that brings to the game.
vikram

Re: July/22/2010

Post by vikram »

if someone named himself Guest12345 and he come to world then i will surprise
SpongeTeddyBear

Re: July/22/2010

Post by SpongeTeddyBear »

lol, and des great job on making csk the best game ever!
this game would rank 2nd. The game that would rank #1 is Minecraft because it has many ppl playing it.